Monday, August 24, 2009

Ask the Experts

Looking for more information on recognition? In the August edition of Incentive Magazine’s “Ask the Experts,” my colleagues Michelle Smith, Dee Hansford, Kevin Cronin and I answer the following questions:

• To be respectful to our board and shareholders, shouldn’t we put a hold on our recognition programs until the economy completely turns around?
• We are getting ready to launch our first employee survey and want to keep it simple. Do you have any suggestions about what questions to ask for feedback on recognition?
• Is recognition less meaningful if you do not give a reward along with the recognition?
• Can you give me some of the “do”s and “don’t”s of recognition communications?

My contribution dealt with the last question. Find out how to create the ultimate communications strategy around your recognition program here!

Do you have any other recognition questions? Drop me a note in the blog’s comment section below!

0 comments: